Duties include transporting developmentally disabled adults to and from ARC programs and special events in the community. Assist clients in safely embarking and dis-embarking vehicles. Will also be responsible for vehicle inspections, safety and record keeping. We require excellent people skills to interact with clients, families, staff and members of the community in a positive and professional manner.
- HS Diploma or GED is required
- Must be at least 21 years of age with 5 years of continuous driving experience.
- Must have a valid Florida Driver License (CDL preferred)
- Must have a safe driving record for the past 5 years
- Must successfully pass a Level II background screen through FBI, State of Florida, Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) and local law enforcement.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds and pass a company paid physical and drug screen.
- Must demonstrate good oral and written communication skills.
- Prefer minimum of one year of related experience or experience driving a school bus.
Split Shift: Mon – Fri: 5:00 AM – 8:30 AM Return for afternoon run 2:00 PM – 5:30 PM
(These are approximate hours actual shifts may be adjusted to meet the needs of our clients)
ARC Marion, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace. All employment opportunities are offered without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, pregnancy, marital status and veteran or disability status.