The Adult Day Training (ADT) program provides learning environment that allows clients to pursue employability skills training to include, but not limited to: proper dress, personal hygiene, appropriate on-task behaviors, time management, interpersonal interaction skills, safely, and decision-making abilities. We work at recognizing, identifying, and advocating for individuals that are ready to pursue community employment. This position also provides personal care assistance, toileting, and the transfer and lifting of participants.
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Must have a valid Florida driver’s license and safe driving record
- Must pass a company paid physical and drug screen
- Must successfully pass National, State and Local Law enforcement screenings
- Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills
- Must demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills
- The DSP is required to model appropriate professional and interpersonal behaviors while carrying out his/her duties. The DSP ensures quality services are provided to our clients and to our customers.
- Must meet the physical requirements of the position, which includes ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Cost effective Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Vacation and Sick Leave
- Consistent Work Schedule
Please stop by our office at 2800 SE Maricamp Road, Ocala, FL 34471 Monday – Friday between the hours of 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM to fill out an application.
ARC Marion, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), Drug Free Workplace.