To our Amazing Supporters & Community Neighbors,
We’re counting down the days to October 20 and Give4Marion. We need your help to make our campaign a success, and we’ve included a few easy ways that you can support us.
Share and share alike. Online days of giving are successful because of our own networks. Help us grow our network by sending this email to your network and ask your friends to do the same.
Be socially (media) active. Use your social media networks: post on Facebook, tweet about Give4Marion, and share your love for your particular passion, whether it’s education, health care, animals, or the arts. Ask others to do the same.
Become a fundraising champion. Everyone loves a champion, including us! We really need fundraising champions to help drive people to our Give4Marion profile on October 20. Contact us for more information on how to become a fundraising champion!
PLEASE CHECK OUT THESE AMAZING SPONSORS WHO ARE MATCHING AND DONATING EXTRA MONIES DURING: Matching Minutes, Power Hour Lunch, Power Hour Rush Hour, Power Hour Prime Time, Power Hour Up All Night & Power Hour exCEPtional Hour! All chances for ARC to increase the Power of your donation and support! Please be sure and visit GIVE4MARION.org now and check out all the work put into the fundraising efforts along with getting ready to give.
Thank you in advance for your support!
Frank Sofia ARC Marion CEO
Cheri Craig ARC Marion Director of Development
“$10,000” Sponsored by Adam Hanson Better Communities Fund – MATCHING MINUTE
All online gifts up to $100 which occur during the designated minute (11:30 a.m. to 11:31 a.m. on October 20) will be matched dollar for dollar by the Adam Hanson Better Communities Fund until the $10,000 runs out.
Only gifts that are processed online during the specified minute will receive a match.
- “$500” Sponsored by Texas Untangled – POWER HOUR LUNCH
- $500.00 goes to the organization with the most donors from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. on October 20.
- “$1,000” Sponsored by Renasant Bank – POWER HOUR RUSH HOUR
- $1,000 goes to the organization with the most donors from 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. on October 20.
- “$1,000” Sponsored by Hennessey Arabians – POWER HOUR PRIME TIME
- $1,000 goes to the organization with the most donors from 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. on October 20.
- “$500” Sponsored by Combined Insurance Services – POWER HOUR UP ALL NIGHT
- $500 goes to the organization that has the most donors from 1 a.m. to 5 a.m. on October 20.
- “$1,500” Sponsored by Center State Bank – POWER HOUR exceptional HOUR
- $1,500 goes to the organization with the most donors from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. on October 21.