Part-Time Job Opening:
On-Call Driver for Transportation Department
Will work on an as-needed basis to fill-in during times of additional requirements
(example you may work a full week one month, 4 hours the next and not at all in others, etc.)
Pay $9.00 per hour
Duties include transporting developmentally disabled adults to and from ARC programs and special events in the community. Will also be responsible for vehicle inspections, safety and record keeping. We are looking for someone with excellent people skills to interact with Clients, Families and Staff in a positive and professional manner. You will work on an as-needed basis filling in for vacations or in times of additional need.
- HS Diploma or GED is required
- Must be at least 21 years of age with 5 years of continuous driving experience.
- Must have a valid Florida Driver License (CDL preferred)
- Must have a safe driving record for the past 5 years
- Must successfully pass a Level II background screen through FBI, State of Florida, Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) and local law enforcement.
- Must pass a company paid physical and drug screen
- Must demonstrate good oral and written communication skills.
- Prefer minimum of one year of related experience or experience driving a school bus.
ARC Marion, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace. All employment opportunities are offered without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, pregnancy, marital status and veteran or disability status.