Residential Direct Support Professional
Duties include modeling appropriate demeanor, attitude, dress, conduct and interpersonal behavior for developmentally disabled adults while providing individualized training and personal assistance in a group home setting. Responsible for supervision and safety of all residents, and accurately completing all required documentation. Will also handle or assist with meal preparation, household chores, laundry, bathing, and toileting, accompanying clients to community outings and providing transportation using an ARC van.
- Must have 1 year experience in a related field
- HS Diploma or GED is required.
- Must have a valid Florida driver’s license
- Must have a safe driving record
- Must pass a company paid physical and drug screen
- Must successfully pass FBI, State of FL, Dept. of Law Enforcement (FDLE) and National/Local Law enforcement screenings
- Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills
- Must demonstrate good oral and written communication skills.
ARC Marion, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace. All employment opportunities are offered without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, pregnancy, marital status and veteran or disability status.